CANDLE BURNING AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS;
Before burning, always trim the wick to ¼ inch. Burn candles in a well ventilated room.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents.
- do not burn for longer than four hours and cool for at least two hours before relighting.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down.
For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains (1/2 inch if in a container). Never leave a burning candle unattended. Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire. Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
We encourage you to repurpose your candle vessels or recycle them. Once your candle reaches 1/2" from the bottom of the vessel, microwave the container for 10 seconds, carefully remove the wick and thoroughly cleanse with soap and water. We also recommend a 1:1 solution of water to vinegar.
- Use a wick trimmer to trim the wick of the candle....
- Use a snuffer, to snuff out the flame....